Thinking About An Online Degree?
• Not sure if your employer will accept your degree?
• Worried about high costs and large student debt?
• Not sure if a school is a “degree mill” or legit?
• Confused by all the different accreditation?
• Wondering if studying online is right for you?
This Book Will Help You:
• Find a reputable school that employers respect
• Demystify accreditation
• Understand how online programs differ from traditional classes
• Keep costs down, reduce your course load, and avoid “degree mills”
• Choose a program that is right for you
“In short, it’s a must read for those interested or thinking about pursuing their academic goals over the internet.” – Robert Hones
About the Authors:
Dr. Tom Trzyna – has taught at American private and public universities for over 35 years. He has served as a senior administrator at two colleges and created di